Straberlino, 3D course map.
Straberlino, fly! over the race path
Note: "Straberlino" is NOT organized by goandrace.com
To fly over the 6 km (= 3.729 mi) race path
of the event called "Straberlino" (Friday,
July 12, 2019), please read the following instructions:
- Download the KML file by clicking here.
- Using Google Chrome, go to
Google Earth website by clicking here.
WARNING: It does not work with other browsers (Safari, Firefox, Edge, ecc ...)
but only with Chrome! Please wait until the webpage is completely loaded.
- click on "Projects", indicated by the arrow in the following image.
- Now, by clicking first on "Open" and then on "Load KML file from PC", you can import
the KML file.
- Once loaded the KML file, press "play me!".
Straberlino: fly over the path by using miles
Straberlino: 2D course map
Go back to the page of the event Straberlino"